In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
SALES & MARKETING ASSISTANT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Sales & Marketing Assistant that has arisen with our client, an insurance company. Skills, Competencies and Minimum Criteria
The incumbent will perform the following duties, among others;
• Assist the Marketing Executive in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of marketing programmes and action plans.
• Ensuring that marketing and sales financial objectives are achieved through new business development, in store and cross selling across all channels (Direct, Bancassurance and Agents).
• Client and agent relationship management through communicating with direct clients and agents and building effective relationships.
• Preparing weekly sales and marketing reports
• Managing the company website
• Updating and managing client database on a regular basis.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
• A degree in Risk Management and Insurance, Marketing or related qualification OR Professional qualification in insurance such as ACII/AIISA/AIIZ/IMM diploma.
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be computer literate
• Sound analytical, problem solving, report writing and customer service skills.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A local Company - is looking for Sales & Marketing Internship: Local OrganisationNorton,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Agronomist1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Accounting Assistants X3Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Stock ControllerHarare,Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Mechanical Engineers9 Nov, 2018