Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Regional Survey Coordinator
Reporting to the Zimbabwe PHIA 2020 Survey Coordinator, the Regional Survey Coordinator (Zimbabwe PHIA 2020 Project) will assist the ZIMPHIA 2020 Survey Coordinator with the day-to-day implementation of a national population-level HIV impact assessment (PHIA) in Zimbabwe. The incumbent will support the training of staff on the study protocol, procedures, policies, relevant regulations and also ensure that the study protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and other relevant policies and regulations are being followed. The Regional Survey Coordinator will report study site progress and maintain study regulatory files.
This is a grant funded contract which may or may not be renewed depending on need.
- Provide support in the day to day implementation of field activities and maintenance of regulatory files.
- Assist with the training and supervision ZIMPHIA 2020 project staff.
- Understand and adhere to the protocol, SOPs, and other appropriate regulations, procedures and policies; assist in drafting and revising SOPs and training manuals, as needed.
- Conduct frequent field visits to ensure timely recruitment of participants and collection of high-quality data.
- Regular check in with the Logistician to ensure that teams have all supplies.
- Work closely with the Fleet Manager to ensure that team vehicles are managed properly.
- Provide regular reports on teams’ performance and solutions to any challenges encountered by teams during the data collection period.
- Ensure that ZIMPHIA 2020 staff maintain confidentiality of study participants and adhere to principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and ethics of human subjects research.
- Prepare progress and other reports and study documents, as assigned.
- Perform other duties, as assigned from time to time.
- A minimum Social Science Degree or relevant degree.
- A Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
- At least 3-5 years of research experience in a supervisory capacity;
- Experience supervising project teams;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language
- Previous PHIA experience is an added advantage
· Periodic domestic travel throughout Zimbabwe to support the planning and implementation of the PHIA Project
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
ICAP - is looking for Human Resources ManagerZimbabwe 8 May, 2019
ICAP - is looking for Finance ManagerZimbabwe 8 May, 2019
ICAP - is looking for Communications and Advocacy CoordinatorZimbabwe 10 Jun, 2019
ICAP - is looking for ICT/Data ManagerZimbabwe 10 Jun, 2019
ICAP - is looking for Regional Laboratory CoordinatorZimbabwe 10 Jun, 2019