Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Regional Quality Assurance Specialist
With over 45 years of experience, working in over 60 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non¬profit social marketing organization. PSI is reimagining healthcare by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible-bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
There are over 8,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial development professionals with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. All with unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.
We are looking for a Regional Quality Assurance Specialist to help us ensure that services provided are fit for purpose, consistent and meet both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance, client satisfaction, and expectations. The job liaises with other managers in the department to ensure the quality management system is functioning properly.
• Develop the regional QA/QI plans including training and mentorship plans and budgets in liaison with Regional Managers, Field Managers and MOHCC.
• Support the Regional Managers to adhere to donor expectations on the delivery of the QA and 01 plans.
• Provide sound leadership to ensure all clinical services are integrating quality processes into their daily practice.
• Coordinate technical support and supervision visits to PSI sites in liaison with MOHCC.
• Coordinate and participate in the development and dissemination of SOPs and protocols for all interventions on offer.
• Participate in the internal and external audits for PSI direct sites and PSI-supported districts, in liaison with the Regional and Provincial Managers and MOHCC.
• Ensure all PSI clinical personnel are trained in good clinical practice, infection control and quality issues.
• Conduct analysis of different AE classes and lead structured preventive and remedial actions to improve the safety of care provided by the regional clinical teams.
• Lead the organization of the service footprint into Quality Improvement teams that close observed quality gaps.
• Ensure all severe adverse events are reported to the Regional Manager within 24-hours from an occurrence.
• Oversee the management of all adverse events at PSI Sites.
• Coordinate the management of all AEs in the region, in liaison with MOHCC teams.
• Ensure the availability of emergency medicines and logistics for the management of all AEs.
• Consolidate the regional AE database on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for onward transmission to the National ON QI Specialist.
• Coordinate and lead the implementation of the mentorship programme in QI and management of AEs.
• Facilitate the assessment and certification of private sector health facilities for readiness to offer expanded and integrated clinical services.
• In liaison with Regional and Provincial Managers, M&E ensures the availability of quality data in DHIS2.
• Leads the rollout of HNQIS for CQI in all the provinces in the region.
What we are looking for
• Clinical Degree, (MBCHB, Degree or HND in Nursing).
• Minimum 3 years in management of VMMC programming.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• A Valid Clean Class 4 drivers licence is an advantage.
In return, PSI/Z offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression, race, religion, national origin or disability.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
psi Zimbabwe - is looking for Strategic Information and Evaluation ManagerHarare, Zimbabwe 13 Jan, 2019
psi Zimbabwe - is looking for Data AnalystHarare, Zimbabwe 13 Jan, 2019
psi Zimbabwe - is looking for Information Systems OfficerHarare, Zimbabwe 13 Jan, 2019
psi Zimbabwe - is looking for District Strategic Information and Evaluation AssistantsHarare, Bulawayo, Gweru, Masvingo, Zimbabwe 13 Jan, 2019
psi Zimbabwe - is looking for Legal OfficerHarare. Zimbabwe 13 Jan, 2019