Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
• Provide Front desk reception duties for the office which includes handling of all phone calls and manage internal & external customers timely and professionally.
• Receive and greet all visitors in a professional and warm manner
• Develop and maintain a tracking system on all incoming & outgoing mails for the office
• Maintain a proper and user-friendly filling and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents
• Assist in General Office administration.
• Assist in the coordination of ad-hoc company functions/events.
• Assist in any ad-hoc duties, projects and activities as and when required.
• A minimum in ‘A’ level or Diploma in any discipline.
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a similar role
• Pleasant personalities, mature, with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work fast under pressure
• Possess good professional image, excellent phone mannerism and enthusiasm in customer service
• Pro-active and highly resourceful
• Abilities to multi-task and work independently
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Internet applications is highly preferred.
•At least Class 4 Driver’s License
48 Van Praagh Ave, Milton Park, Harare, Zimbabwe