In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
QUALITY & RISK OFFICER
To ensure effective management of all quality and risk issues related to the implementation of the project activities, including onsite monitoring of the compliance to the Quality and Risk Management Plans.
Under the Supervision of the Project Manager – Batoka Gorge Hydro-Electric Scheme, the Quality & Risk Officer – BGHES will carry out the following
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: –
• 1 Ensuring that the Project has in place all the requisite regulatory and legislative documents.
• 2 Recommending and enforcing necessary actions or changes to procedures so as to correct areas that do not comply with regulations.
• 3 Conducting regular audits
• 4 Assisting in the induction of employees in general safety training and incidents investigations.
• 5 Providing advisory services in relation to the requirements of the local Safety Rules and other Standards
• 6 Analyzing the trend of Site Key Performance Indicators based on audits undertaken.
• 7 Compiling incident and statistical reports that may be required from time to time.
• 8 Generating reports on quality assurance and environmental management
• 9 Monitoring quality standards at workstations
• 10 Responsible for collection of quality performance information
• 11 Preparing claim documents before submission to insurers by ensuring that all requisite documents are availed and details captured.
• 12 Preparing and producing periodic claims appraisal schedules and reports
• 13 Conducting loss assessments prior, during and upon completion of out-sourced insurance related repair works.
• 14 In liaison with the Contracts Engineer, conducting and coordinating risk mitigation campaigns and training to internal and external customers and the general public
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Five (5)’O’ level passes
• A Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or any other equivalent qualification
• Experience with an ISO certification process and post certification monitoring
• ISO 9001 Quality Management System knowledge
• Strong Project Management and statistical analysis skills
• Membership of a recognized professional institution
• A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
OTHER KEY COMPETENCES
• Strategic thinking and planning skills
• Decision making skills
• Operational effectiveness
• Influence and interpersonal effectiveness
• Effective communication skills
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
KDRP - Zambezi River Authority - is looking for CIVIL TECHNICIANZimbabwe 13 Jun, 2019
ZAMBEZI RIVER AUTHORITY - is looking for Project Planning OfficerZimbabwe 13 Jun, 2019
ZAMBEZI RIVER AUTHORITY - is looking for Safety, Health And Environmental OfficerZimbabwe 13 Jun, 2019
Zambezi River Authority, - is looking for Accounts OfficerZimbabwe 4 Jul, 2019
Zambezi River Authority - is looking for Records Supervisorzimbabwe 17 Jul, 2020