In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
PROVINCIAL ROADS MANAGER
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT AND CABINET DISTRICT DEVELOPMENT FUND APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF PROVINCIAL ROADS MANAGER IN THE DISTRICT DEVELOPMENT FUND.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
I Coordinate the Planning and Implementation of rural roads construction
and maintenance activities within the Province.
2. Implementing maintenance and annual targets and goals agreed with
the Deputy Director Roads.
3. Coordinating all correspondence, circular and matters in relation to Road
4. Implementing construction budget and any special assignments in the
5. Prepare the annual maintenance work programme and budget in
accordance with the expected allocation data provided for in the budget
for the Province.
6. Coordination of the implementation of the current years construction
programmes throughout the province.
7. Deal with relevant matters pertaining to the Road Engineering Division
Staff establishment within the Province.
This is a Senior Provincial Position for which only suitably qualified candidates
need to apply.
Applicants should have the following qualifications and experience.
Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent.
At least 5 years experience of which 3 years must be have been at a Senior
level in Roads Construction and Maintenance.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company