Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
4 Kensington,Highlands ,Harare
Development Aid From People to People in Zimbabwe(DAPP)is looking for a qualified and experienced Proposal Writer in Health for its National Fundraising Office in Harare.
The main function of the job is to design proposals to projects and programs in accordance with the principles and requirements of different donors(national and foreign entities,governmental and non-governmental entities and the private sector)
- Prepare short and and concise conceptual notes for the preparation of funding proposals that include the logical framework,perfomance indicatos,monitoring and evaluation plan,budgets,among others.Be responsible for the entire process of preparing proposals,including research and participation in meetings with partners during the development and writing of proposals;
- Design and analyse budgets to ensure (i) their viability (ii)that all donor requirements are met and (iii) are aligned eith DAPP/HPP policies;
- Ensure compliance with deadlines associated with the proposal preparation process;
- Conduct Research and identify new sources of funding.
- Degree in related field
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Strong people skills and approachable manner;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Programs;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to change
- Ability to work in and promote team environment/concept;
- Ability to work under pressure and extra hours when necessary ,and to meet deadliness
Location On Map