Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Property Estate Supervisor
Empress Nickel Refinery
RioZim Ltd, a wholly owned Zimbabwean company with mining and related operations in several parts of Zimbabwe seeks the services of a Property Estate Supervisor to be based at Empress Nickel Refinery in Kadoma.
The successful applicant will report to the Accountant and will among other duties be responsible for the following:
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintenance of property and resolving tenant complaints
• Enforce measures to evict tenants in default.
• Minimize rental arrears and coordinate default proceedings.
• Negotiate, prepare leases for approval and enforce the contracts.
• Recommends rental rates by periodically surveying local rental rates.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements;
• Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
• Reporting and maintaining records.
• Carry out property inspections on at least a quarterly basis for vacancy and maintenance.
• Maintain Safety and Health Standards
• Maintain all statutory records required.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Experience: At least 3 years in real estate
Education Level: Degree or equivalent
Qualifications: Business Administration / Real Estate/Marketing or related Business Degree
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263718636522 to check this and other job postings
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
RioZim Ltd - is looking for Senior GeologistZimbabwe 30 May, 2019
RioZim Ltd - is looking for DRAUGHTSMANHarare 1 Aug, 2019