Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
CARE began working in Zimbabwe in 1992 in response to a severe regional drought. After establishing a drought mitigation program, CARE began longer term developmental programs with local partners in building small dams, strengthening local microfinance institutions, and launching projects to assist small businesspersons in the rural areas.
CARE Zimbabwe’s overall goal is to empower disadvantaged and poor households to meet their basic needs. Programs promote sustainable livelihoods of poor and vulnerable people
The Project Secretary will be responsible for providing administrative support for the efficient and effective implementation of project activities.
Key duties and Responsibilities
• Orders, issues and maintains an adequate inventory of project supplies such as stationery and office equipment.
• Reconciles project material and stationery
• Tracks Emergency Coordinator`s key meetings and appointments.
• Organises project meetings, venues, travel and accommodation for staff and stakeholders.
• Writes and circulates minutes for project meetings /workshops.
• Consolidates Personnel Activity Reports (PARs) for the project and submits to the Team Leader.
• Administers petty cash for the project.
• Maintains and updates a leave tracker in liaison with the Team Leader.
• Requests, receives, makes payments and liquidates cash advances for the project.
• Organises and prepares workshop documents such as agendas, handouts, (printing, photocopying).
• Diploma in Secretarial studies/Administration or equivalent
• 1-2 years working experience in secretarial or other related field
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Client focused
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project Field Assistant (VS&L and Marketing)Harare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning InternsZvishavane, Mberengwa, Zimbabwe 7 Dec, 2018
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project Field Assistant (Gender)Zvishavane, Zimbabwe 7 Dec, 2018
Care Zimbabwe - is looking for Pool DriverHarare,Zimbabwe 24 Feb, 2019
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project Field AssistantChimanimani 15 May, 2019