Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- A Ph.D. or MD in laboratory science, epidemiology, or related field.
Experience, Skills & Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in laboratory services and laboratory management with prior experience working to support and improve laboratory systems in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in laboratory quality improvement, document development, specimen management, specimen delivery systems, and electronic information systems.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in routine laboratory and clinical data-driven activities, including the development and use of data systems.
- Demonstrated experience serving as a technical resource and in supervisory roles.
- Proven ability to effectively train and build the
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263718636522 to check this and other job postings
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
The United Nations - is looking for Finance and Budget Assistant13 Feb, 2020
The United Nations - is looking for DriverGebze 13 Feb, 2020
The United Nations - is looking for EDITORIAL ASSISTANTNEW YORK 13 Feb, 2020
The United Nations - is looking for INTERN – Architect/ Design/ Art HistoryNEW YORK 13 Feb, 2020
The United Nations - is looking for INTERN – POLITICAL AFFAIRSGENEVA 13 Feb, 2020