In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Rusape Town Council
Manda St, Rusape, Zimbabwe City of Zimbabwe
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following post which has arisen at Rusape Town
Procurement Clerk reports to the Procurement Manager
Applicants must have the following:
Minimum Qualifications and experience:
• Diploma in Purchasing and Supply /equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree is an added advantage.
• At least 3 years in Procurement
• Experience in Public procurement will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of SAP is a distinct advantage.
• Strong negotiating skills.
• Clean class 4 driver’s license.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible for:
• Prepares purchasing orders.
• Take purchase requests from various departments and get price quotes from suppliers.
• Reviews prices and product specifications from various suppliers.
• Contacts suppliers to schedule deliveries.
• Answers supplier and customer inquiries about order changes and checks requisition accuracy.
• Provides clerical duties to the department
• Any other duties as assigned by the Procurement Manager
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Rusape Town Council - is looking for PROCUREMENT MANAGERZimbabwe 19 Nov, 2018
Rusape Town Council - is looking for InternshipRusape,Zimbabwe 7 Jan, 2019
Rusape Town Council - is looking for SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATORRusape,Zimbabwe 24 Feb, 2019
Rusape Town Council - is looking for Graduate Trainee- AccountingRusape,Zimbabwe 24 Feb, 2019
Rusape Town Council - is looking for Accounts clerkRusape 23 May, 2019