In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
POST PROVINCIAL COLD CHAIN TECHNICIAN (2 POSTS)
REPORTS TO PROVINCIAL EXPANDED PROGRAMME ON IMMUNIZATION OFFICER (PEPIO)
WORK STATION PROVINCIAL MEDICAL DIRECTORS’ OFFICE
The EPI Cold Chain Technician is responsible for maintenance of all refrigerators and other equipment in the province. He ensures that there is compatibility between the refrigerators and the source of power that is used by those gadgets. He is responsible for repairing all broken down EPI equipment that he has been trained and mandated to repair.
Attends cold chain maintenance meetings and keeps abreast with new technology.
1. Maintain cold chain equipment optimal
2. Design an annual preventive and maintenance plan for equipment for the province.
3. Services and repairs EPI equipment in the province.
4. Orders spare parts in liaison with district cold chain technicians and PEPIO
5. Participates in identifying equipment for boarding
6. Maintains an updated asset register and keeps record of all the serial numbers of the refrigerators in the province.
7. Conduct quarterly inventory of equipment
8. Responds to alarms from the vaccine stores expeditiously
9. Report writing on the state of equipment and submits to the PEPIO.
10. Provide supportive supervision to district cold chain technicians
11. Provide on the job training to district cold technicians
12. Monitors the functionality of the cold chain equipment and EPI generators
13. Offers specifications on the equipment /supplies to be purchased to management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Class 1 Journeyman in refrigeration and air conditioning.
2. 5 0 ‘Level passes in Mathematics, English and a Science subject.
3. National certificate in refrigeration and air conditioning
4. At least a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience is required.
5. Must have at least a traceable history of having dealtwith cold rooms.
6. Aclean class 4 drivers licence.
7. Should be computer literate
NB The salary scale and conditions of service will be communicated to short listed candidates only.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Ministry Of Health and Child Care Public - is looking for DOCTORS INTERNSHIPHarare, Zimbabwe 4 Jan, 2019
Ministry of Health and Child Care - is looking for SOFTWARE DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMERHarare,Zimbabwe 17 Feb, 2019
Ministry of Health and Child Care - is looking for Trainee Pharmacy TechniciansZimbabwe 31 Mar, 2019
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND CHILD CARE PARIRENYATWA GROUP OF HOSPITALS - is looking for MIDWIFERY TRAINING INTAKEHarare, Zimbabwe 27 Jun, 2019
Ministry of Health and Child Care - is looking for MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICERZimbabwe 30 Jun, 2019