Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Reporting to the Logistics Assistant, the incumbent will provide support by ensuring safe and timely transportation of people and goods.
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Transporting staff, stakeholders and guests safely and timely.
- Conducting daily routine vehicle inspection according to the checklist and taking corrective action
- Cleaning vehicles
- Conducting minor repairs such as wheel replacements and other adhoc repairs.
- Collecting and delivering mail and goods as assigned
- Sourcing quotations for the servicing and maintenance of vehicles as assigned by supervisor
- Requesting monthly fuel allocation for the project and consolidating fuel returns monthly and submitting to the Logistics Assistant
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Clean Class 4 driver’s licence
- A Defensive driving certificate
- A Minimum of 2 years driving experience
- Experience driving in the field an added advantage
- Experience working for NGOs will be an added advantage
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project Field Assistant (VS&L and Marketing)Harare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning InternsZvishavane, Mberengwa, Zimbabwe 7 Dec, 2018
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project Field Assistant (Gender)Zvishavane, Zimbabwe 7 Dec, 2018
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project SecretaryMutare , Zimbabwe 15 May, 2019
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project Field AssistantChimanimani 15 May, 2019