In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Education Coalition of Zimbabwe (ECOZI), a national advocacy and networking non-governmental organization focusing on the rights of children and adults to education is recruiting for a National Coordinator, who is the Head of Secretariat and reports to the Board through its Chairperson.
The person required for this position must possess the following:-
- An advanced degree either in education, social sciences or development studies.
- At least three years NGO senior management experience especially in evidence based advocacy, capacity building and networking
- Excellent skills in partnership and stakeholder building
- Capacity to provide strategic leadership and oversight on education especially on policy, access, equity, quality, inclusivity, financing, and research.
- Proven record of resource mobilization
- Solid experience dealing and networking with senior government, multilateral and donor partner officials
- Motivational skills for personnel, membership and stakeholders
The National Coordinator will be expected to perform on diverse tasks and functions including strategic leadership, performance management and reporting, mentoring and capacity building, resource mobilization, policy analysis and enforcement, oversight and accountability provision, partnership development, networking and coalition building.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Education Coalition of Zimbabwe (ECOZI) - is looking for Communications OfficerZimbabwe 4 Feb, 2020
Education Coalition of Zimbabwe (ECOZI) - is looking for Advocacy and Communications OfficerZimbabwe 10 Mar, 2020
Education Coalition of Zimbabwe (ECOZI) - is looking for National Coordinatorzimbabwe 28 Apr, 2020
Education Coalition of Zimbabwe (ECOZI) - is looking for CoordinatorZimbabwe 4 May, 2020