Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Nail Technician and Beautician
We are looking to hire a detail-orientated Nail Technician and Beautician to work in our Spa. She will provide clients with high-quality manicures, pedicures, and nail treatments. The Nail Technician’s responsibilities include welcoming and greeting clients, ordering new nail supplies as needed, and answering clients’ nail-related questions. You should also be able to build and maintain relationships with clients to encourage repeat nail appointments.
The Nail Technician you should maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation at all times, should be able to keep abreast of the latest nail products, trends, and techniques to ensure that clients are satisfied with the services provided.
Nail Technician Responsibilities:
* Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which includes removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences.
* Applying artificial nails.
* Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
* Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
* Sanitizing all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
* Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
* Ensuring that nail and massage supplies are adequately stocked.
* Providing quality hand and foot massages.
Nail Technician Requirements:
* 5 O’levels including English
* Should have a manicurist/cosmetologist license or qualification
* Proven experience working as a nail technician.
* In-depth knowledge of manicure and pedicure techniques.
* The ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
* Detail-orientated and patient.
* Excellent hand-eye coordination.
* Effective communication skills.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
It would be an added advantage if the manicurist has knowledge in other beauty related services.