In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
MSP Sales Development Representative
SolarWinds MSP is the preferred global supplier of remote monitoring and management technology and business support services for managed service providers. Our proven platforms offer the right combination of technology, people and processes, which help IT service providers to deliver highly profitable managed services to small and medium-sized businesses.” With over 40,000 end user licenses deployed and over 2,200 partners in 30 countries, N-able Technologies is growing its sales team to match customer demand. We are seeking a highly motivated new graduate with a strong work ethic and desire to excel to join our Inside Sales Team. This is an excellent opportunity to break into IT Sales.
- Profiling, prospecting and booking sales presentations
- Deliver SWI MSPs value proposition
- Support outside sales activities
- Meet and exceed monthly sales call quota
- Receive and answer prospective customers” sales inquiries
- Qualify leads by explaining types of service and products offered
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Dynamic, self-motivated, positive individual with a high energy level and strength in driving new sales
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Business or Technical related programs
- Previous successful experience in a Technical Sales environment, such as:
- High volume Electronics/Computer Retail environment
- Outbound Call Centre, or
- Jr. Technical Recruiting Experience
- Team player
- Aggressive, eager and willing to give 150% of their energy and time
- You must be able to overcome objections, have proven persuasion skills and problem solving skills