Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Deadline: 18 July 2019
Reports to: Programs Manager
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following duties
- Support project/program staff on ways to document, organize and capture program progress (including best practices and case studies of innovation and initiatives);
- Design, revision and implementation of monitoring tools and data collection procedures such as logical framework, project performance tracking, indicators, Monitor implementation of project monitoring and evaluation in alignment with donor requirements;
- Assist in designing and monitoring key indicators, appropriate tools, formats and procedures for monitoring each level of the log frame;
- Oversee monitoring systems to track project performance and changes in the project;
- Oversee production of quarterly and annual reports as donor requirements;
- Manage database and for program output indicators;
- To set-up and maintain a knowledge management system e.g. human-interest stories, lessons learned exchange meetings.
The ideal person should possess the following
- A university degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Statistics and Research or any related field;
- 3 years of relevant work experience in data management, preferably an International NGO;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with beneficiary communities, Government and other stakeholders at the district level;
- Experience in design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems including both qualitative and quantitative approaches;
- In-depth working knowledge of computer-based statistical packages including, Excel and information dissemination software;
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.