Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Key Populations Community Technical Coordinator
The Community Technical Coordinator will report to the Monitoring and Evaluation Director, National AIDS Council and the Senior Technical Advisor, Key Populations Programming.
Sound like you? Read on.
• Collaborates with National KP Programme staff and stakeholders to develop, implement and support KP community-based data management systems, including documented linkages to layered HIV services in public and private sector facilities and differentiated service delivery, including within KP-led/KP-dedicated community-based organizations.
• Collaborates with KP Coordinators, KP TSC M&E Officer and National KP Programme personnel to ensure accurate and efficient programme data collection, data quality, management and reporting as pertains to KP CBO capacity strengthening and layered service delivery activities.
• Ensures proper documentation of ongoing activities and initiatives and updates programme documents.
• Ensures that data is analyzed and used for decision-making and ongoing program implementation.
• Compiles monthly, quarterly, annual and other ad hoc reports and presentations as required by the KP TSC, National KP Programme, NAC, MoHCC and other stakeholders.
• Participates in the design, implementation, analysis and reporting of programme research activities, including presentations to constituency groups and at conferences and meetings.
• Works closely with KP Coordinators and KP stakeholders to serve as KP community liaison, ensuring meaningful engagement with KP individuals and KP-led and KP-dedicated CBOs to identify, articulate and help to address needs.
• Works closely with NAC, MoHCC, National KP Programme personnel and KP partners to assess, document and strengthen CBO organisational capacity, including sustainability and KP differentiated service delivery.
• Collaborates with KP Coordinators and KP partners to develop and administer participatory organisational capacity assessments among preliminarily qualified KP-led/KP-dedicated CBOs, from which to develop organisational capacity-strengthening work plans.
• Ensures implementation of capacity-strengthening work plans, monitors progress and adherence to the work plans, and facilitates necessary corrections to stay on track.
• Works closely with NAC, MoHCC and CBOs to determine and coordinate any required resources and trainings to strengthen CBO organisational capacity, including programming and general management.
• Assists in development and implementation of a standardized process and timelines by which CBOs are determined to have increased organisational capacity, including qualification to receive donor funding.
• Works closely with NAC, MoHCC and CBOs to determine possible KP HIV-related service activities by CBOs either during or following organisational capacity strengthening, including community-based delivery of KP minimum clinical package and the layering of services across providers.
• Serves as liaison and resource between NAC, MoHCC and KP CBOs, and facilitates documented linkages with organisations and institutions providing KP programmes and services.
• Provides technical assistance to KP CBOs participating in KP service activities, including programme design, target setting, resource allocation, budgeting and M&E.
• Supports NAC and KP CBOs in the design and implementation of new community initiatives in response to funding and opportunities through the National KP Programme.
• Analyses programme data routinely to inform and advise on implementation of layered activities, CBO capacity-strengthening and programme management. • Works closely with MoHCC and the TSC KP Clinical Services Officer to ensure provision of KP-friendly services in the public sector and to oversee transition of clients from private to public facilities.
• Collaborates across the KP sector to remain informed on cost-efficient service delivery and demand creation approaches that help to reduce overall unit costs of KP services.
• Works closely with KP Coordinators to represent the KP TSC and National KP Programme in appropriate technical working groups and fora organized by NAC, MOHCC, donors and other stakeholders.
• Successfully manages relationships with NAC, MoHCC, CBOs, donors, clients and other stakeholders to ensure the KP TSC continues to be viewed positively and to advance TSC goals and objectives.
What we are looking for
• Degree in Social Sciences, Public Health or other relevant field; M&E qualification from a recognized institution is an added advantage
• Demonstrated computer skills and experience, including SPSS and/or STATA, Access and spreadsheets
• Practical experience using health-related management information systems, including DHIS2
• At least 3 years’ demonstrated experience with program management, community mobilization and field monitoring of health projects in different districts in Zimbabwe
• Good analytical skills with excellent attention to detail and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
• At least 2 years of clean class 4 driver’s license and ability to travel long distances
• Demonstrated experience, knowledge and sensitivity working with KP individuals and communities
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
KENAC - is looking for Java Developers Position:FilledZimbabwe 28 Jan, 2019
NAC - is looking for District AIDS Coordinator X2Chimanimani and Hwedza 2 Jun, 2019
NAC - is looking for Sista 2 Sista Youth Officer X2Lupane and Chimanimani 2 Jun, 2019
NAC - is looking for Administration AssistantHarare,Zimbabwe 6 Jun, 2019
NAC - is looking for Procurement ManagerZimbabwe 23 Aug, 2019