In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
It going the extra mile is standard procedure for you, we have an opportunity for you in our
Finance Department. Those are seasonal positions required as and when the organisation conducts Inventory verification and counts. They are not full time positions.
Reporting to the Audit team, the successful applicant will, among other key aspects, be responsible for:-
• Physical counting of all inventory items at the GAIN Branches.
• Ensuring that the inventory verification and count process is thoroughly carried out in accordance with the Company’s set out policies and procedures.
The ideal applicant should posses the following minimum qualification and attrributes
• At least 5 0′ Levels
• 18-30 years old
• College/University students are an added advantage
• Prior stock counting experience
• Ability to constantly walk, move about and bend as well as frequently climb and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
• A team player with great attention to detail and accuracy
Region Manicaland Harare Mashonaland Bulawayo Central
Branch Mutare Main Lytton Harare Mega 3indura C3D Chinhoyi Mega Byo Mega Bradburn Gweru
# of counters 50 40 40 20 20 50 25 25
Other Jobs Listed by the Company