In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Information Security Officer
No. 2 Old Mutare Road ,Msasa Harare, Zimbabwe
The incumbent will be responsible to identify, evaluate, design, implement and monitor information security measures and mechanisms that ensure organisational security needs achieve the required confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Qualifications and Experience
6 Ordinary Level Passes including Maths and Science
• 3 Advanced Level passes
• Degree in Business Studies and Computer Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 to 4 years experience in a similar or related field.
Key Result Areas
INFORMATION SECURITY PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
• Implements and enforces IT security policies, standards, procedures and initiatives to ensure that information systems are maintained in a fully functional and secure mode.
• Evaluates and recommend new information security technologies and countermeasures against threats to information and privacy.
• Report and communicate to management on any information security issues.
• Act as a focal point of contact on security issues for all internal users, external users, vendors and service providers.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND DISASTER RECOVERY
• Develops implementation plans and procedures to ensure that business-critical services are recovered in the event of a security related event.
• Participate in the testing of the disaster recovery plan to ensure its sufficiency and business changes.
INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESS
• Create and execute information security awareness training programs for employees, contractors and approved system users.
INFORMATION SECURITY RISK MANAGEMENT
• Reports information security risks
• Conduct ongoing information security threats and vulnerability assessments.
COMPLIANCE TO INFORMATION SECURITY
• Ensure compliance to information security through adequate training programs and periodic information security audits.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Econet Wireless - is looking for HEAD – INTERNAL RISKHarare,Zimbabwe 31 Oct, 2018
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe - is looking for GENERAL MANAGER- MICRO CREDITHarare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
Econet Wireless - is looking for Engineer – Systems IntegrationHarare,Zimbabwe 5 Dec, 2018
Econet Wireless - is looking for DATA ENGINEERHarare,Zimbabwe 5 Dec, 2018
Econet Wireless - is looking for AnalystHarare,Zimbabwe 12 Dec, 2018