In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
2 X HEAD MILLERS
A leading manufacturing organisation is looking for 2 X Head Millers to join their Production Department. Reporting to the Production and Maintenance Manager, the incumbent should be able to perform the following duties:
Duties and responsibilities
– Operating the mill.
– Performing regular inspections throughout the mill.
– Perform routine maintenance on milling equipment and machinery.
– Assisting in the supervision of mill operational activities including the supervision of Packers.
– Maintaining flour and maize production within the specifications for the type of flour and maize being produced as directed by the Production and Maintenance Manager.
– Work closely with team to ensure all Safety procedures are being followed during the shift.
– Any other duties as assigned by the Production and Maintenance Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
– Experienced automated 3 Tonne per Hour Mill Operator.
– Mechanical knowledge and maintenance experience of ROFF and Beauler Mills.
– A sound knowledge of wheat and maize grain quality and extraction rates.
– A proven understanding of grading and fumigation processes.
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
– Ability to work under pressure and multi task.
– Experienced in Mill automation and process flows.
– Occupational Health and Safety awareness.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A local Company - is looking for Sales & Marketing Internship: Local OrganisationNorton,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Agronomist1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Accounting Assistants X3Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Stock ControllerHarare,Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Mechanical Engineers9 Nov, 2018