Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
HEAD – INTERNAL RISK
No. 2 Old Mutare Road Msasa Harare, Zimbabwe
The incumbent will be responsible for providing an independent audit assurance, consultancy and advisory role to the business. Provides hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support. The incumbent must have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes.
6 ‘O’ Levels including English and Maths
• 2 ‘A’ Levels
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or equivalent.
• Post graduate qualification (e.g.,MBA /MSC) and Chartered Accountant will be an advantage
• 6 to 8 years experience in a similar or related environment, with a minimum of 2 years in a Senior Management position.
Key Result Areas
Performs an annual risk profiling for the business
• Prepares Internal Audit Charter
• Oversees the financial, operational, systems and process audits of the company’s business units and outsourced operations
• Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance, in line with the approved audit plan, that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organisation’s objectives and goals to be met
• Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified to the audit committee and provides recommendations for improving the organisation
• Follow up recommendations and make sure effective remedial action has been taken and report to the audit committee progress in implementing remedial action
• Develops and oversees the implementation of the scope and work plan for Internal/ external audit team interaction on controls work.
• Provides advisory services on controls in project implementation.
• Oversees the conduct of controls related investigations for departments as requested
• Develops the necessary plans to ensure that the Department meets it’s agreed goals and objectives, meets departmental staff on a monthly basis, identifies and agrees key result areas, key objectives/tasks and action plans.
• Identifies possible vacancies and where applicable, suitable candidates internally or externally, and arranges for the appointment of suitable staff.
• Receives relevant data from all departments, prepares the annual CAPEX and OPEX departmental budgets for inclusion in the Company Budget.
• Discusses variances with relevant staff, and checks that corrective action is taken;
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Econet Wireless - is looking for Information Security OfficerHarare,Zimbabwe 16 Nov, 2018
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe - is looking for GENERAL MANAGER- MICRO CREDITHarare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
Econet Wireless - is looking for Engineer – Systems IntegrationHarare,Zimbabwe 5 Dec, 2018
Econet Wireless - is looking for DATA ENGINEERHarare,Zimbabwe 5 Dec, 2018
Econet Wireless - is looking for AnalystHarare,Zimbabwe 12 Dec, 2018