Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
PPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED PERSONS FOR THE FOLLOWING FULL-TIME POSTS:
*NB: Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S OFFICE
GRANTS OFFICER (X 1) – Midlands State University
Reports to: Executive Dean, Research and Postgraduate Studies Office
The purpose of the Grants Officer is to generate funding income from foundations, corporates, multilateral and other funding sources. The Grants Officer will spearhead the pre-award, sub-award and post-award processes. In this role, the Grants Officer is expected to build financial resources, develop and manage a grants database, develop bankable proposals and identify proposals from various media and align them to specific research themes. The person wishing to apply for the role needs to be a self-starter with strong fundraising and proposal development skills.
• The Grants Officer must have a Master’s Degree in Business Management/ Business Administration/Finance/Project Management or related field (PhD will be an added advantage.
• At least five (5) years working experience and a track record in grants writing.• The successful candidate must demonstrate experience in identifying external funding opportunities.
• The candidate must possess a track record of writing winning research grant proposals.
• The candidate must possess good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills at all levels within and outside the University.
• Grant proposal writing;
• Management of all external sources of funding;
• Providing advice and guidance to researchers on the application of grant funding policies, regulations, and procedures;
• Facilitating identification of all funding opportunities/ donor intelligence;
• Guiding and facilitating academic staff in the development and preparation of research proposals, contracts, sub-contracts, and agreements which include budgets, documentation, and interpretation of funding requirements;
• Facilitating workshops grant writing, development, compliance and support;
• Coordinating the processing of grants sub-awards;
• Preparing external grants financial reports;
• Ensuring compliance with funder and institutional policies and procedures;
• Management of postgraduate students scholarships;
• Performing other duties as assigned.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Midlands State University - is looking for Language Assistant (1 Post)Zimbabwe 19 Nov, 2018
Midlands State University - is looking for TechnicianGweru,Zimbabwe 24 Mar, 2019
Midlands State University - is looking for Research Assistant x3Zimbabwe 22 Apr, 2019
Midlands State University - is looking for SecretaryGweru,Zimbabwe 1 May, 2019
Midlands State University - is looking for DATA CAPTURE CLERKGweru,Zimbabwe 30 May, 2019