Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
GENERAL MANAGER- MICRO CREDIT
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe
No. 2 Old Mutare Road Msasa Harare, Zimbabwe
The General Manager – Micro Credit is responsible for driving the business strategy from under the Econet Credit bureau division. This role incorporates the micro credit business and monitoring appropriate credit products for the Zimbabwean market. The role is suitable for an individual with a strong background in monetization of customer data to support product development and possesses an analytical and strategic mind-set.
Qualifications and Experience
• The role is suitable for an individual who has a proven track record of managing new product development and has extensive experience in consumer credit extension, preferably in the development of micro-credit score cards.
• An under graduate degree in Actuarial Sciences and / or Statistics / Applied Mathematics.
• Post graduate degree in Business Administration (MBA).
• 10 or more years of experience in a Senior Management position.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong understanding of financial products and technical requirements
• Ability to work under pressure and make rational decisions and problem solve
Key Result Areas
• Implements the strategy for the Econet Credit bureau and continuously reviews to ensure alignment with corporate strategy at all time.
• Measures the financial performance of the Micro Credit Bureau against set targets and offer strategies to manage the function
• Seeks new revenue generation streams to ensure business profitability, customer retention and sustainability.
• Expand on the scope of the bureau’s information sources through overseeing the incorporation of multiple data sources into the bureau.
• Defines new market segments and revenue generating opportunities for the bureau and oversee the development and testing of new innovations.
• Ensures the design and implementation of an appropriate strategy to manage the risks associated to the bureau
• Maintains an employee performance record reflecting the employees’ performance against expectations; a summary of issues identified; discussions and coaching sessions held; performance objectives set and agreements reached.
• Carries out ongoing evaluation of staff, identifies performance strengths and deficiencies.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Econet wireless Zimbabwe - is looking for ENERGY PRICING ANALYSTZimbabwe 6 Aug, 2019
Econet wireless Zimbabwe - is looking for GRADUATE TRAINEE- RISKZimbabwe 20 Sep, 2019
Econet wireless Zimbabwe - is looking for GRADUATE TRAINEE- COMMERCIALZimbabwe 23 Sep, 2019
Econet wireless Zimbabwe - is looking for DATABASE ADMINISTRATORZimbabwe 23 Sep, 2019
Econet wireless Zimbabwe - is looking for DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGERZimbabwe 27 Sep, 2019