In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
GENERAL MANAGER- CLEAN CITY
Posted in Sales and Marketing May 18, 2019
To drive the development and execution of the overall Clean City commercial strategy. The General Manager’s primary responsibilities include providing strategic leadership for the development of waste collection, clean water provision, waste recycling and energy recovery (from waste) products and services, marketing, sales and distribution, innovations and revenue optimization.
|Qualifications and Experience
• 6 ‘O’ Levels including English, Mathematics and Science
• 2 “A” Level passes
• Degree in Marketing, Sales or equivalent
• MBA or equivalent post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
• Minimum 6 to 8 years’ experience in a similar or related environment, 3 years should be in Senior Management position
|Key Result Areas
• Identifying, formulating and agreeing long term strategic direction, goals and objectives for up to 5 years
• Analysing and projecting revenue requirements to build the divisional annual business plan in line with the long term strategy
• Determines market research needs and methodology, and chooses the right research and agency/research house to partner with in order to gather consumer insights and address knowledge gaps.
• Designs and implements strategy for segmentation, targeting and positioning. Forecast the market size of each segment and the targeted market share for the organisation
• Develops detailed profile of each segment and the latent needs of each segment.
• Leads and champions the development of Clean City brand positioning and vision to enhance brand equity
• Guides the development and evaluation of compelling concepts and claims to strengthen the Clean City’s positioning
• Ensures customer needs are met by launching innovative solutions products for the targeted segment
• Oversees the formulation & implementation of the Annual Sales and Distribution Plan and strategy deriving KPI’s from the Business Plan
• Guides the Marketing team, to ensure they formulate effective communication strategies (including the determination of media channels to be used).
• Evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of brand communication activities by the Marketing section.
• Receives sponsorship requests through the Marketing section, reviews the same and recommends for sponsorship to the CEO.
• Develops the necessary plan/s to ensure that the Division meets its agreed goals and objectives, meets direct reports on a weekly basis, identifies and agrees key result areas, key objectives/tasks and action plans
• Checks and monitors the implementation of the budget with the Departmental Managers, identifies variances, and develops an action plan to address the variances;
• Maintains an overview of the ‘SHE’ Policy and Procedures to ensure that these are being observed in line with International regulations
How to apply
Please Click HERE
Closing date: 2019/05/23
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
31 Oct, 2018
16 Nov, 2018
20 Nov, 2018
5 Dec, 2018
Econet Wireless - is looking for
5 Dec, 2018
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission - is looking for
1 Nov, 2018
1 Nov, 2018
5 Nov, 2018
7 Nov, 2018
7 Nov, 2018