In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Fintech Support Officer
A rapidly growing equal opportunity employer is seeking the services of a competitive Support officer to efficiently handle incoming and outgoing customer enquiries across its multiple channels. This position will be based in the Contact Centre and will report to the Support Lead.
1. Job Description Summary
• Handles each customer efficiently, treats them with respect and provides the ultimate customer experience.
• Resolves all customer queries that come through our multiple channels on time as per set key performance indicators, taking accountability for all issues, and only escalates exceptional cases to the Support Lead.
• Provides continuous feedback to customers on all queries logged.
• Utilizes customer interfaces to build rapport and cross-sell relevant Webdev products and services.
• Liaises with Support Lead and calls customers with overdue, suspended or terminated services and offers assistance.
• Escalates any system malfunctions that may interfere with normal activity to the Support Lead immediately
• Contributes to Webdev growth and new business by providing excellent service, knowledge of products and upselling and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Carries out outbound campaign calls as per instructions from the Support Lead and in line with Campaign script(s).
• Develop and manage good, professional working relationships with all stakeholders, including internal staff
• Strict adherence to Webdev policies and procedures
2. Key Competencies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Shona/ Ndebele
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Customer service orientation
• Stress tolerant
• Ability to work shifts
• Ability to learn fast and be able to switch gears up at a moment’s notice.
3. Skills Required
• Sufficient experience working in a service delivery role
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office
• An understanding of the principles of e-commerce and online payments
• Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
• Experience in a Contact Centre, IT Help Desk, Support or similar
• Degree or HND in Computer Science/Information Systems or similar
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Webdev Zimbabwe - is looking for Operations AnalystZimbabwe 9 Jul, 2019
Webdev Group - is looking for SALES AND MARKETING OFFICERZimbabwe 20 Mar, 2020
Webdev Group - is looking for Personal AssistantZimbabwe 20 Mar, 2020
Webdev Group - is looking for Sales Agentzimbabwe 28 May, 2020