Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Financial Education Facilitators
SNV is seeking to recruit two (2) experienced and energetic candidates to be assigned for the above-mentioned positions. The Financial Education Facilitators (FEFs) will be responsible for providing basic financial education to 2,373 people in 5 wards of Masvingo district (wards 12, 13, 15, 24 and 25). In order to fully accomplish this assignment, the FEFs will be capacitated by a Financial Education Advisor to offer effective Basic financial education (including Village Savings and Lending) trainings, Basic value chain and market linkages (including with SAMS) trainings and Basic insurance (including weather index insurance) trainings. The FEFs will lead on project data collection, collation and analysis, as well as carrying out project deliverables and building good relationships with partners in the field. Primary duties will involve field level operations with frequent visits to project communities in rural areas to meet with project beneficiaries, working closely with community leaders and partners in the field.
Key accountabilities (not-all-inclusive):
- Stakeholder and community orientation and sensitisation
- Mobilize target community to fully participate in all aspects of the project
- Conduct/Provide Basic financial education (including Village Savings and Lending) trainings
- Conduct/Provide Basic value chain and market linkages (including with SAMS) trainings
- Conduct/ provide Basic insurance (including weather index insurance) trainings
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluation of VSL activities in targeted communities
- Prepare monitoring and progress reports, which include updates on key activities/achievements using quantitative data as well as qualitative information
- Represent SNV at District level meetings.
- Diploma/Degree in Agriculture, Agricultural economics, Marketing or Social sciences
- At least 2 years’ experience in NGO work
- Applicants must be able to ride a motorcycle and possess a class 3 driver’s license
- Good training and communication skills.
- Computer literacy – including Microsoft word and excel.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
SNV Netherlands Development Organization - is looking for Expert Business and Financial Services Short-term ConsultantZimbabwe 10 Jul, 2019
SNV Netherlands Development Organization - is looking for Country Finance Manager (CFM)Zimbabwe 7 Dec, 2019