Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Female Qualitative Researcher
A female qualitative researcher with a bias towards elections and the electoral process in Zimbabwe to carry out research on the efficacy of the Women’s quota system in Zimbabwe: Local NGO
Deadline: 9 August 2019
A leading Women’s organization in the field of Leadership training and women political empowerment is looking to recruit and engage consultant researchers.
Interested candidates should meet the following criteria
- Female social scientist with a bias towards qualitative research;
- Have at least 10 years’ experience as a consultant researcher, three of which must be specified in the field of women and politics in Zimbabwe;
- Have an in-depth understanding of the Zimbabwe electoral system, and women’s issues, therefore;
- Must have cultural and political awareness and sensitivity in relation to the subject matter of interviews to be carried out;
- Must be available to start immediately.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A Local Firm - is looking for MechanicZimbabwe 28 Mar, 2019
A Local Firm - is looking for Branch AdminZimbabwe 29 Mar, 2019
A Local Firm - is looking for Chief Marketing OfficerZimbabwe 4 Apr, 2019
A Local Firm - is looking for Operations ControllerHarare 5 Apr, 2019
A Local Firm - is looking for Auto ElectricianHarare, Zimbabwe 5 Apr, 2019