Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Farm Manager – Penhalonga, Mutare
Organic Africa Holdings produces high value certified produce together with its partner farmers for the international market. Organic Africa Holdings and its partner farmers are the market leaders for certified agricultural production in Zimbabwe.
An exciting opportunity for a Farm Manager has arisen at our operations in Penhalonga;
• Bachelor´s Degree in Agriculture.
• Minimum 10 years post-education experience in managing a farm with more than 200 workers or either more than 500ha of row crops or 100ha of horticultural crops.
• Knowledge of Labour Laws.
• Experience in quality control, packaging and shipment procedures.
• Understanding of certification and international standards.
• Understanding the use of Biological pest controls.
• Willingness to work in Penhalonga.
Deadline: 17th October 2019
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263 73 212 0001 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Organic Africa Holdings (OAH) - is looking for AccountantHarare,Zimbabwe 5 Nov, 2018
Organic Africa Holdings (OAH) - is looking for Accountant-Group LevelHarare, Zimbabwe 23 Nov, 2018
Organic Africa Holdings (OAH) - is looking for Extension OfficerZimbabwe 3 Dec, 2018
Organic Africa Holdings (OAH) - is looking for AccountantZimbabwe 7 Aug, 2019
Organic Africa Holdings (OAH) - is looking for Maintenance ClerkZimbabwe 24 Sep, 2019