In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Employee Relations Clerk
- To advise on fair labor practices in line with legislation and advice the department on changes in labor statutes.
- Assist in the disciplinary processes and ensure that strict adherence to the NEC code is maintained and taking minutes during hearing sessions.
- Educate employees on grievance and disciplinary procedures and performance matters.
- Assist in conducting research on industrial relations issues
- Assist in carrying out induction problems
- Assist in the coordination of training, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with supervisors and managers and recommend appropriate training.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 ‘O’ Levels
- 2 ‘A’ Levels
- Human Resources Diploma or related
- IPMZ Diploma in Industrial relations or training will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year relevant experience
A detailed package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be discussed with the successful candidates
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A local Organisation - is looking for General ManagerHarare, Zimbabwe 28 Nov, 2018
A Local Organisation - is looking for Social Welfare ManagerZimbabwe 21 Mar, 2019
A Local Organisation - is looking for Social Welfare OfficerZimbabwe 21 Mar, 2019
A Local Organisation - is looking for Account Officer/ BookkeeperZimbabwe 21 Mar, 2019
A Local Organisation - is looking for Diesel Plant FitterShurugwi,Zimbabwe 24 Mar, 2019