Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Electrical Engineer (x9)
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC)
Qualifications and Experience
• A degree in Electrical Engineering
• Preferably 6 years experience in power generation or heavy industry
• ECZ registration and/or membership of a professional engineering institution
• Certification in project management is an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
• Participates in reviews and updates of designs and drawings, tracks all the updates and produces relevant reports.
• Monitors site works, inspections and tests on physical plant and material.
• Checks operating parameters during testing and commissioning.
• Ascertains that all designs and operational parameters are met before hand over of plant
• Reviews operation and maintenance procedures for the different plant items.
• Participates in Vendor Quality Surveillances, Factory and Site acceptance tests.
• Supervises Electrical Technicians in daily tasks and appraises their work output and quality.
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263718636522 to check this and other job postings
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC) - is looking for Mechanical Engineer (x14)Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC) - is looking for Quality And Risk Engineer (X4)Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC) - is looking for Control and Instrumentation Engineer (X4)Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC) - is looking for Electrical Engineer Lines (x3)Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC) - is looking for Electrical Engineer Sub Stations (x3)Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018