In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Econet's Cassava Smartech
Cassava Smartech is looking for a versatile, energetic and dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team. The main purpose of the job is to manage Cassava’s Digital Marketing & Communication function ensuring brand visibility in order to enhance products and services uptake.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Commercial Degree in Marketing, or equivalent.
• Post graduate qualification (e.g, MBA /MSC) will be an advantage.
• 4 – 6 years’ experience in a similar role or related environment.
• Possess excellent presentation and strong interpersonal skills.
• Leadership and Team Management skills.
• Possess good training skills
Key Result Areas
• Identifies and prioritizes digital marketing objectives, and establishes the tactical marketing plan and submits to the Chief Commercial Office for approval.
• Reviews latest technologies and explores new developments in the digital marketing landscape to find innovative ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
• Develops, implements and monitors systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the social & digital marketing function.
• Develops a social and digital marketing plan for the company’s corporate and portfolio of brands in order to deliver the required e-marketing objectives.
• Leads the implementation of assigned Digital marketing initiatives in line with set objectives.
• Analyses campaigns, identifies trends and provides accurate reports and optimizes campaigns to produce the best return on investment for Cassava.
• Manages all Cassava digital asserts (Web, apps, mobile, sites) as it relates to the information management and reporting.
• Researches on industry best practices for existing and emerging trends in social media and making recommendations for application to marketing programs.
• Manages the development of content marketing, content generation & optimization.
• Manages the development of effective digital media campaigns, conceptualizing, creating, executing, measuring and evaluating digital media campaigns and makes necessary recommendations.
• Evaluates the integration of customer needs and technology and makes necessary interventions.
• Oversees implementation of digital tools and platforms to enhance customer experiences
• Manages all the digital/online brand building communication.
• Creates and enforces online brand guidelines, ensuring that designs, products, advertisements, messages and image meet company brand and regulatory requirements for the managed portfolio.
• Manages communications campaigns that are aimed at lead generation, lead conversion, brand awareness & online visibility for the managed product portfolio and recommend to the Chief Commercial Officer
• Integrates the online marketing communication process through planning, executing & monitoring the brand messages that enhance customer experiences and create lasting customer relationships.
• Evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of digital marketing activities using latest web measurement metrics and analytics for ROI.
• Develops cost effective online media plan for the assigned portfolio with the Agencies
Location On Map