Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- Provide assistance in designing the community awareness strategy and materials to be used for/by the Community and direct the communicating of information to affected communities identified by the project teams.
- Provide assistance in terms of coordination with appropriate Community representatives and other relevant stakeholder to coordinate ZIRP activities and get their support and participation;
- Provide support in monitoring and follow-up the implementation community led initiatives and compliance with the provisions and tasks and responsibilities under the project.
- Provide assistance in implementation of all aspects of the community awareness operations in the project area.
- Assist the project team for the identification of beneficiaries.
- Assist in the implementation of the awareness and information activities through close coordination with community liaison teams.
- Notify the Project Manager about anticipated delays or any project related community concerns.
- Assist in operations management; transportation, security, internal communications, planning checking land ownership/property documentation of selected beneficiaries or selected sites.
- Assist in drafting and preparing press releases and other communication materials for onwards approval by the PM, also the briefs and talking points for discussions with partners in relation to the project.
- Any other duties requested by the PM and Lead Engineer and the Environment and Social Officer .
- Secondary Diploma in any relevant field. Higher secondary school certificate plus 2 years of work experience would be considered as equivalent to Diploma.
At least 3 years of experience in community coordination/ community mobilization
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
United Nations - is looking for Manager, Health Financing and Health WorkforceHarare, Zimbabwe 7 Nov, 2018
United Nations - is looking for Nutrition Officer, (NO-1) Temporary Post (364 days)Zimbabwe 7 Nov, 2018
United Nations Women - is looking for Programme SpecialistHarare. Zimbabwe 11 Jan, 2019
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) - is looking for Support Services ManagerZimbabwe 17 Sep, 2019
United Nations Office for Project Services - is looking for Driver: United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)11 Nov, 2019