In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Duties & Responsibilities
A track record of entrepreneurial skills in developing new markets
• Strong commercial acumen with excellent financial and negotiating skills
• Experience in managing large compliments of human resource and a large client portfolio
• Knowledge of legislation relevant to the cleaning industry in Zimbabwe.
• Strong people skills and ability to influence decision making.
• Maintain personal health, hygiene and professional appearance
• Maintain the cleaning programme and use initiative on when to be flexible regarding staffing
• Ensure Tsebo standards, policies and procedures are maintained. (Incl. chemicals, work procedures, uniform, professional approach, hand washing methods etc.)
• Ensure correct product obtained by following correct processes
• Do daily checks and follow-ups
• Implementation of systems, processes, procedures and business improvement goals linked to the IMS.
• Monthly/Quarterly reporting.
|• Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent level of competence
• Minimum of 4 years’ management experience
• Previous experience in similar position
• Must have a valid class 4 driver’s licence.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Tsebo Zimbabwe - is looking for Financial AccountantZimbabwe 1 Jul, 2019
Tsebo Zimbabwe - is looking for CHEF PATRONZimbabwe 3 Dec, 2019