Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Certified Diesel Mechanic
- Our team is currently looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service.Conducting inspections and diagnostic test;identifying worn/damaged parts and rectifying the same.Enhances maintenance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests,exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carrying out routine/minor/major service on the engine,including oil and filter changes
- Verifies engine performance by conducting tests;adjusting controls and systems
- Sometimes integrating new technology into engine structure
- Preparing and updating records on service work conducted on engines
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions;troubleshooting breakdowns;maintaining supplies;performing preventive maintenance;calling for repairs
- Contains costs and;evaluating service and parts options
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;reading technical and regulation publications.
Qualifications and Skills
- Class 1 Artisan in motor mechanics
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with diesel engines
- At least 5 O’Level passes including Maths ,Science and English
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company