In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
What skills, knowledge and experience will you need?
* Utilise Agile methodologies, agreed within the wider multi-disciplinary team. Educate the other BA teams working on the service on Agile principles, methods and tools to support their development.
* Translate the business problem and user needs into a set of detailed requirements for the solution that align to best practice methodology, with the appropriate use of epics, features, user stories and defined acceptance criteria.
* Manage stakeholder relationships, ensuring alignment across business and technical stakeholders. Ensure issues and risks raised are resolved in an appropriate manner.
* Understand business processes and activities that impact and that are impacted by the product or service. Selecting the appropriate best practice techniques to model business processes, existing and new, in order to achieve consensus.
*As part of the modelling process, work to identify potential process improvements, considering risks, issues and benefits.
* Coach and support other members of the BA community, as appropriate.
* Play an active role within the BA community, helping to run activities within the practice and support with recruitment related activities where required.