Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- We are looking for an experienced,thorough Mechanic for our service department who is well trained and highly organised professional.This individual should take pride in his or her work and should be able to peform various customer service duties as required throughout the day.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performing minor to major fixes to automotive equipment
- Constructing,or altering tools and engine elements as required
- Fixing and repairing equipment;performing troubleshooting to systems and components
- Diagnose faults based on observational and mechanical testing as well as information provided
- Provide detailed report for repairs and replacements
- Perform repairs based on the diagnosed issues and repair any other worn/damaged components
- Testing after repairs are complete to ensure mechanical soundness and to determine whether any other problem exist
- Checking and diagnosing gas,diesel,electric automotive tools,elements and systems to resolve needed repairs
- File appropriate documentation to each repair.
Qualification and Skills
- Class 1 Artisan in Auto-Electrics
- A minimum 3-5 years’ experience with various types of vehicles
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company