In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN (1POST)
The candidate should possess the following key competencies: Qualifications and Skills
• BSc (Hons) Library and Information Science.
• At least five (5) years of continuous experience of working in an academic or research library.
• Experience working in a law library is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specifically, the incumbent’s duties include:
• Managing the law library collection and reference services,
• Participates in the development of Information Literacy Skills training programmes,
• Plans and coordinates training programmes for library patrons,
• Managing and administering effective use of ICT-based resources and services: Develop content for the Library Website,
• Assists Library patrons in locating library resources,
• Participates in the Library collection development (both print and electronic),
• Cataloguing and classification of Library resources,
• Organise and conducts Library user education and orientation and
Performs any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University (ZEGU) - is looking for LIBRARIANHarare, Zimbabwe 12 Jun, 2019
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University (ZEGU) - is looking for BURSARHarare, Zimbabwe 12 Jun, 2019
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University - is looking for Accountant (1 post)- ZEGUZimbabwe 15 Jul, 2019