In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
ASSETS CLERK- DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
Duties And Responsibilities
• Maintenance of an accurate and up – to – date record of monthly changes
of the assets register.
• Initiate a serial numbering system of all existing assets.
• Maintain a journal book for all assets journals
• Serial Number Tags on Assets
• Production of appropriate assets reports from promun.
• Maintenance of Asset Inventory by Location
Qualifications And Experience
1. A Diploma in any commercial field.
2. A Degree in any commercial field is an advantage.
3. At least one year experience in the relevant field
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Kadoma City Council - is looking for ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIANzimbabwe 12 Jun, 2020
Kadoma City Council - is looking for REGISTERED GENERAL NURSEzimbabwe 12 Jun, 2020
Kadoma City Council - is looking for ACCOUNTS CLERK – FINANCE (CREDITORS )zimbabwe 29 Jun, 2020