In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The Agriculture Intern will be responsible for assisting in the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of ECRAS project activities.
Duties And Responsibilities
· Assists in the production of agriculture activity plans at the community level on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Assists in farmer group mobilization and sensitization for meetings and training.
· Assists in the registration of farmer groups for Climate-Smart Agriculture.
· Assists in resilience building and Climate Smart Agriculture trainings.
· Assists in data collection relevant to resilience building.
· Assists in monitoring of farmer groups, VS&L groups, and other resilience-building community-based groups.
· Assists in monthly, quarterly and annual report writing.
· Assists in organizing and facilitating community relationships including Government line Ministries, NGO and private sector players at ward level.
Qualifications And Experience
· Degree in Agriculture, Developmental studies or any related
· 1 year work-related learning
· Ability to work under minimum supervision
· Excellent report writing skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Monitoring and Evaluation AssistantChimanimani 15 May, 2019
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project EngineerMutare 15 May, 2019
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning SpecialistMutare , Zimbabwe 15 May, 2019
Care Zimbabwe - is looking for Monitoring and Evaluation Specialistzimbabwe 29 May, 2020
Care Zimbabwe - is looking for Gender Specialistzimbabwe 29 May, 2020