In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Administration & Procurement Assistant (SAGE) X3
Key End Results and typical Responsibilities
• Coordinate with SAGE team to develop and maintain a consolidated procurement plan to ensure purchase requisitions are done in accordance with Plan policies and procedures.
• Conducts the whole procurement process in line with Plan International’s operations manual for effective program delivery.
• Follow up and ensures that all outstanding purchase orders are delivered by the due date
• Follow up all invoices for the SAGE programme to ensure are paid in time on monthly basis.
• Comply with Plan policies and procedures on procurement, storage, inventory, distribution and receipt of all SAGE materials/goods.
• Promotes and abides by Plan policies and procedures including but not limited to: Gender equality mainstreaming, Child Protection Policy; Code of Conduct and the related mandatory reporting responsibilities.
• Organize SAGE programme workshops and meetings by ensuring that stationery, participant attendance registers are all in place to ensure quality delivery of activities
• Organize travel and accommodation arrangements for SAGE staff and programme beneficiaries.
• Arrange transportation of SAGE staff through Taxi facility and facilitate payments thereof
• Organize administration functions such as arranging for their accommodation and transportation when hosting visitors.
• Capture approved requisition for goods and services and verify receipt of all purchased goods and services in SAP
• Assist SAGE team with the whole process of procurement for the programme when required
• Replenish stocks of essential items as per re-order level to ensure that the SAGE team office supplies are well managed by ensuring that essential stocks are replenished before they run out.
• Provides support in receiving project materials and supplies ensuring proper record keeping where appropriate.
• Create database for community volunteers for processing of monthly allowances liaising with HR on the agreements.
• Responsible for making sure that the Community Volunteers are paid through Ecocash every month.
• Engagement of mobile money service providers e.g. Econet to ensure smooth flow of service provided
• Support program activities or events such as field support visits and verification of project material.
· Develop and maintain SAGE asset register
· Carryout physical verification at least bi annually and submit up dated asset registers
· Ensure procurement transactions have adequate and accurate supporting documentation in accordance with donor guidelines.
· Produce SAGE vehicle fuel consumption reports and ensure full recovery for internal hire.
· Control SAGE Vehicle log sheets to ensure that all travels are logged and tracked.
· Monitors SAGE Status vehicle repairs to ensure that vehicles are available for programme delivery.
· Monitoring of taxi hire to avoid unauthorized use.
· Submit weekly requisition tracker to the Senior Grants Accountant
· Monthly Asset register.
· Weekly SAGE staff travel plans, events and workshops.
• A Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Procurement, Business Administration or Equivalent qualification
• A minimum of 5 ‘O’ Level passes including English Language and Mathematics
• 3 years relevant working experience at a similar level
• Ability to interpret and work in accordance with laid down procedures
• High level of integrity and innovative skills
• Excellent computer literacy skills particularly in Ms Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good report writing skills
• Ability to work within a team
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Effective team-player
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Plan International - is looking for Database CoordinatorHarare,Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
Plan International - is looking for Temporary Management Accountant ( 3 Months Fixed Term Contract)Harare,Zimbabwe 14 Nov, 2018
PLAN International Zimbabwe - is looking for Clerical Officer Driver (AGYW-Kwekwe): Plan InternationalKwekwe, Zimbabwe 22 Nov, 2018
Plan International UK - is looking for External EvaluatorZimbabwe 23 Nov, 2018
Plan International - is looking for Program Facilitator (ASRH) – Bulawayo 1Bulawayo 29 Nov, 2018