In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Accounts Payables Supervisor
- Ensuring ALL invoices sent by suppliers either electronically or physically are indexed, entered into Sage X3 and attached/uploaded in Sage X3.
- All Physical invoices to be stamped then scanned and all electronic invoices and scanned invoices to be indexed in the finance database.
- Continuous follow up with the plant on generation of PO/GRNs to enable matching and payment.
- A large number of documents that require filing on a weekly basis and annual archiving. Archiving is affected by space limitations at the archives creating a pile up of documents at the corporate office.
- Controlling large volumes of documents before and after payment to ensure controls are adhered to.
- Tracking all the enquiries and complaints from Suppliers to ensure all are answered and resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Being up to date on all supplier issues and being patient, professional and assertive in communicating various statuses of invoices for the different parties
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Document handling -Receipt of invoices from suppliers, distribution to various FAs and timely despatch of remittance advices and Withholding tax certificates to suppliers. While doing all these, ensure no loss of documents in the process.
- Dealing with Queriesfrom suppliers and other departments, in respect to payments to suppliers, supplier statements, invoices and status of payments. This function is the first level contact of the business services department to their internal and external customers.
- Invoice register- Receives all invoices and maintains the invoice register of the business services department.
- Filing & Archiving- filing all payment support documents, invoices and journals in an orderly and easily accessible manner. Assist interested parties e.g external auditors in retrieving documents for review.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company