Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
|Reporting To||Financial Controller|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Country||Zimbabwe|
|Location – Town / City||Harare|
|Job Purpose||Cassava Smartech is looking for a competent and qualified Accountant to join its Finance Team. The main purpose of the position is to prepare financial reports, management accounts and maintain accounting records.|
|Qualifications and Experience||• A minimum of a Commercial Degree in Accounting or equivalent|
• Possession of a professional course in accounting is an added advantage
• 2-4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Must be highly computer literate
|Key Result Areas||• Prepares management accounts (monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annually) in line with set deadlines.|
• Reviews and analyses operational (daily, weekly, monthly) financial and non -information to produce key performance indicators (KPI) for management decision making process.
• Prepares statutory financial reports that are accurate and compliant with IFRS.
• Establishes accounting and systems management of but not limited to the following; Oracle, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Accounts Receivable.
• Prepares reports, schedules and files as requested by external and internal auditors.
• Implements appropriate accounting and internal control systems in liaison with Financial Controllers.
• Updates and uploads annual budgets and five year forecasts into financial reporting systems (Oracle & Hyperion) for the business units.
• Tracks the issue of inventory through sales and other means and receipts of inventory into stock.
• Prepares variance analysis for stocks and adjust stocks of in the system based on the reasons submitted.
• Prepares payments remittances to tax authorities based on prescribed due dates.
• Identifies developmental needs of subordinates and is responsible for conducting on the job training.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for OPERATIONS OFFICER – VAYAHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGERHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for ACCOUNTANTHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for IS Business AnalystHarare,Zimbabwe 12 Feb, 2019
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for AccountantHarare,Zimbabwe 12 Feb, 2019