Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Our client in the transport and logistics industry is going through an exciting turnaround and is seeking to recruit a highly qualified and experienced individual to join our dynamic and professional team. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following position:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor the day-to-day financial and administrative operation within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, receipting and other transactions
• Preparing Financial Accounts in according with prevailing Accounting Standards and Company Law
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports for Management and the Board
• Tax management and ensuring that all regulatory requirements are complied with
• Oversee Finance and Administration Department employees, including, Accounting Assistants and Administrators
• Designing and implementing systems, policies, controls and procedures or the efficient operation of the business.
• Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk in line with the risk appetite of the Directors
• Preparing operational and strategic plans (budgets and forecasts) for presentation to senior management and the Board for approval
• Cash flow planning and management, providing daily cashflow updates to senior management to enhance operational efficiency
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
• Stay up to date with accounting standards, technological advances and accounting software to be used for capturing financial transactions
• Leading the cross-functional team to ensure cohesion across the business
Bachelor of Accounting degree from a recognised university or CIS/ACCA/CA; with experience in an Accounting role.
• At least six (6) years in a related role
• At least three (3) years in a supervisory or managerial position
• At least three (3) years Financial reporting experience
• Tax management experience
• Payroll accounting experience
• Quickbooks Accounting System an added advantage
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A Local Firm - is looking for MechanicZimbabwe 28 Mar, 2019
A Local Firm - is looking for Branch AdminZimbabwe 29 Mar, 2019
A Local Firm - is looking for Chief Marketing OfficerZimbabwe 4 Apr, 2019
A Local Firm - is looking for Operations ControllerHarare 5 Apr, 2019
A Local Firm - is looking for Auto ElectricianHarare, Zimbabwe 5 Apr, 2019