In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Riggers Wanted At Hogarths Engineering
Posted in Other 11 months ago
Riggers - Hogarths Engineering
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates to fill the above positions that have arisen in our organization.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Attaches loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
- Routinely tests rigging equipment to ensure safety and reliability.
- Inspecting and preparing loads that need to be moved.
- Breaking down rigging equipment and conducting post-rigging inspections.
- Ensuring compliance with company safety procedures.
Qualifications And Experience
- 3 Years working in the Steel Construction Industry as a Rigger
- Trade Test Card, or Apprenticeship Trained and Qualified
- 2 years experience working in a Mine Environment, must be physically fit.
- Must have COVID Vaccination Card: Doses 1 & 2 plus Booster
How To Apply
Prospective candidates to email their CVs together with qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 7 October 2022 indicating "RIGGER" on the subject line.
TO VIEW MORE JOBS CLICK HERE