Xiamen University MOFCOM Scholarship (CSC Program) 2022 (Fully-Funded)
International students are invited to apply for the MOFCOM Scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Xiamen University, China
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee, research and survey fee, allowance
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Student
To be eligible for Xiamen University MOFCOM Scholarship (CSC Program), applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants be a citizen of a developing country other than the People’s Republic of China, and under the age of 45;
- Applicants must be healthy physically and mentally with a physical examination report issued by a local public hospital, and not having any disease or situation listed below:
- Diseases prohibited by Chinese Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Laws and Regulations
- Other severe chronic diseases like high blood pressure, cardio-cerebrovascular disease, diabetes; psychological diseases; or other infectious diseases which may harm public health
- In recovery period after major surgery or acute disease attacks
- Severe physically challenged
- Applicants with at least three years’ working experience, and be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for master’s program;
- Applicants must be incumbents with a relevant educational background or working experience to the applied program are preferred;
- Applicants must be sufficient in English which meets the academic requirements of Xiamen University’s English-medium programs, be equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 80 and above level;
- Applicants must be with the potential of professional development, and is committed to promoting the friendly exchanges and cooperation between the host country and China;
- Applicants must be neither studying in China nor being admitted to other scholarship programs provided by Chinese government.
How-to-Apply: The Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Office (ECCO) of the Chinese Embassy in your country will be open for application.
For Application Form for MOFCOM Scholarship;
- Visit campuschina.org, click “Scholarship Application for Students”) and printed the hard copy. For more application instructions, please check Attachment I;
- Photocopy of highest diploma;
- Photocopy of academic transcripts;
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal, plus a resume including the educational background and working experience after high school; Applicants for entry to the School of Economics or Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics should complete the attached Study Plan Form for Master’s Program Application.
- Two recommendation letters, including one from current employer and one from academic perspective;
- Physical Examination Record for Inbound Travellers;
- Photocopy of the English proficiency certificate; (a TOEFL iBT certificate with a score of 80 or above, or an IELTS certificate with an overall score of 6.0 or above. Applicants who have taken all courses in English during their bachelor’s degree studies are exempt from this requirement, but a medium-of-instruction certificate from the University should be furnished. Native English speakers are exempt from this requirement).
- Photocopy of a valid regular passport.
- Certificate of No criminal Record. The applicant shall submit a valid certificate of No Criminal Record issued by the local public security authority, usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of the application.
- Other application documents required by Xiamen University. For details, please refer to https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/Admissions/Master_s_Students.htm.
Application Deadline: Please consult the application receiving authority for the deadline of each year.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- DHL 2022 Graduate Programme South Africa
- Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence- Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship.
- UNDP Internship Opportunities
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology 2023 Intake Now Open
- DAAD Scholarships (Graduation Grants) 2022
- Scholarships for International Students at Clark University, USA 2022
- Multichoice Talent Factory Film Academy 2022
- List Of Denmark Scholarships without IELTS in 2022