Here Is The List Of 10 World Vision Job Vacancies In Zimbabwe (01 August 2021)
About World Vision
World Vision is a global community of millions, working together for one purpose: to change the lives of vulnerable children.
Our supporters, partners and staff join forces with communities on the ground to help children enjoy good health, be educated for life, experience the love of God and their neighbours and are cared for, protected and participating. Together we share proven, world-class development methods to bring food, water, education and economic change.
By working with communities to protect children from violence and neglect, caring for them in emergencies, and challenging everyday injustice, we enable self-sufficient communities to make real, lasting change. Driven by our desire to serve God and make a lasting impact in the world, we’re a people that know no bounds or borders – anyone with the will to make a positive change for children shares our vision. The more of us there are, the stronger we become, and the bigger our impact will be.
It has come to our attention that several agencies or persons are claiming to be acting on World Vision‘s behalf in recruiting or facilitating the recruitment of personnel.
World Vision wishes to advise the public in unconditional terms that:
- World Vision does not outsource its recruitment process to any organization or agency which, through website postings, mass e-mail messages, newsletters or otherwise claims to be doing recruitment on its behalf. World Vision will only use approved and reputable executive search firms (exception basis only).
- Advertisements for vacant positions can only be found on our official World Vision International career website http://careers.wvi.org and/or on World Vision Support Office websites.
- World Vision does not, and will never solicit money for any part of its recruitment processes including short-listing, interviews, background, and/or medical check-ups.
- World Vision will not be responsible for such fraudulent correspondence or any loss of money or theft which may result from anyone engaging in any fraudulent recruitment activity.
- Please be cautious, and if you have any questions and/or would like to report what you believe to be a fraudulent World Vision recruitment person(s) or agency, please email WVI.