West African Research Association Residency Fellowship 2022
The West African Research Association (WARA) is inviting West Africans to apply for their fellowship programme. The programme is aimed at supporting intercountry exchange and academic collaboration and with funding support from the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the United States Department.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): West African Research Association (WARA)
Host Institution(s): WARA Member Institutions
Fellowship Type: Short Exchanges
Fellowship Worth: See Benefits (below)
Nationality: West Africans.
To be eligible for the West African Research Association Residency Fellowship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be scholars from West Africa willing to enrol in the WARA Residency Fellowship programme.
- Applicants must be willing to travel to any WARA host institution away from their home country.
- Applicants who are eligible for non-immigrant visas to the U.S. will be considered.
- Applicants must possess relevant credentials in the field of study where their fellowship will be granted and must possess great leadership qualities.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they are capable of supporting the goals of the West African Research Association.
- $3500 stipend
- Round-trip travel costs
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the WARA Residency Fellowship are to ensure that they complete the online application making available the following requirements:
- Name and contact information for a representative of WARA host institution.
- An abstract of about 50-80 words of the proposed residency clearly states the purpose of the residency.
- A proposal of no more than six (6) double-spaced pages profiling the visiting scholar, his/her proposed residency activities, how the residency activities will contribute to the goals of WARA, the expected impact or outcome of the residency and the support that the host institution is prepared to contribute.
- The Curriculum vitae of the visiting scholar and letter of interest from the scholar.
- Letter of support from a relevant administrator at the host institution which can be the dean, department head.
- Applicants are to provide proof of citizenship in the form of a copy of the scholar’s passport.
- Application Deadline: 20th February, 2022
You May Also Check:
- Two Fastest Methods Of Immigrating To Canada
- New Zealand Government Scholarship for Developing Countries
- Prestigious Award for African Journalist: BBC World News Komla Dumor Award 2022
- Study in China 2022/23 With The Marine Scholarships for International Students