Vacancies With CARE Harare
REGIONAL BUSINESS SERVICES MANAGER- SOUTHERN AFRICA, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 12 years work experience at CO or Regional set up in an INGO.
- At least 7 years of experience demonstrating knowledge of bilateral and/or multilateral institutional donor grants and operations management, finance and compliance practices working with and interpreting applicable donor rules and regulations
- Experience with operational process reviews, analyzing data to make decisions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of or professional experience with working in the Southern Africa RegionTo Apply Click HERE
REGIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR SOUTHERN AFRICA, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain / Business Administration/ Finance, or similar fields or relevant practical experience in similar role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in CO and / or regional field in program support areas (procurement, administration, and logistics)
- Strong public relations and teamwork skills and network building; good communication and facilitation skills; excellent written and spoken English; proven forward planning and strategic skills; good training and facilitation skills, good analysis, and negotiation skills.
- Decisiveness – the skill and ability to arrive at a disaster site, quickly assess the situation, and make decisions that will move CARE operation forward with little or no guidance from headquarters.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting; set priorities for self and team, and ensure these priorities are addressed.
- Ability to envision the broader macro picture of emergency operations when developing strategic policies, procedures, and guidelines and yet able to maintain a handle on the specific micro detail of operational setup when deployed to the field.
- Ability to keep focused on the overall CARE strategy while developing actions that are sensitive to cultural, gender and political realities of the workplace.
- Ability to work under stressful and sometimes risky conditions.To Apply Click HERE
REGIONAL RISK AND COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management and CPA/ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-10 years work experience at CO or Regional set up in an INGO
- Minimum 5 years of experience in auditing, compliance with working knowledge of classical compliance techniques and tools including problem solving, corrective action and auditing Facilitation skills to conduct training sessions for small, medium, and large-sized groups
- Experience with major donor audits (e.g., USAID, EU, ECHO etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills; Customer focused while handling multiple priorities
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes, and procedures and adapt local practices to global standards
- Good leadership, coaching, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word, People Soft or any other related online accounting packagesTo Apply Click HERE
- Graduate Recruitment Drive At Blenheim Chalcot : Apply Now
- Fully Funded One Young World Refugee Scholarship 2023 in the UK: Apply Now
- Apply For Graduate Development Programme At Capitec Bank Ltd
- 2 Well Paying Vacancies At Save the Children
- Urgently Wanted ;Field Security Associate At Department of Safety and Security
- Project Lead Needed At A Local NGO
- Apply Now for the Leadership for Africa Scholarship Programme in Ethiopia, Uganda, Somalia, South-Sudan, and Tanzania
- People Operations Internship Opportunity At Meltwater