National AIDS Council (NAC): District AIDS Coordinators Masvingo – Bikita District x 1, Manicaland – Chipinge District x 1, Mashonaland East – Chikomba District x 1
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following position within National AIDS Council.
- Prepare the integrated district plan and budget for HIV and AIDS interventions in the District
- Promote, facilitate and coordinate the development, implementation and monitoring of a comprehensive District multi-sectoral response to HIV and AIDS in line with the ZNASP IV and other polices and guidelines
- Provide technical support and capacity building on HIV and AIDS programming to NAC structures and partners
- Mobilize stakeholder participation in HIV and AIDS programmes in the District.
- Monitor and evaluate programmes in line with the National Monitoring and Evaluation system
- Develop and maintain a Database on HIV and AIDS programmes
- Mobilize resources for HIV and AIDS programmes
- Provide Secretariat services to the DAAC
- Documentation and dissemination of Best Practices in HIV and AIDS programming
- Compile and submit periodic plans and reports on HIV and AIDS programmes to the Provincial office and relevant stakeholders
- Oversee the financial and administrative functions of the District office
- Any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social / Health Sciences or equivalent
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation / HIV&AIDS Counselling or equivalent
- Be in possession of a clean class 4 drivers’ license
- A relevant Masters will be an added advantage
Competences and Attributes
- Sound analytical skills
- Good planning skills
- Good report writing and ICT skills
- Team player
- Maturity and Professionalism
- Understanding of basic financial management and general administration
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a self-starter, highly motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
All Applicants must comply with the following;
- Complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all instructions stated therein.
- Submit applications by email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 11 October 2022